Contact Us


Contact information


Phone: 303.866.7400

Address: 710 S. Ash St., Denver, CO 80246



The Behavioral Health Administration (BHA) is a people first behavioral health system that meets the needs of all people in Colorado. If you have a concern or complaint, we will do our best to assist you and resolve the matter. Should you need assistance with a concern or a complaint, the BHA’s dispute resolution team is happy to assist you. You can submit a complaint by filling out the form below or contacting us directly.

Submit a complaint to the BHA




Read the BHA's grievance policy

The BHA will accept and investigate all grievances and critical incident reports that it receives in a timely and effective manner. Furthermore, C.R.S. 27-50-108 (HB22-1278) requires the BHA, in collaboration with other state agencies and ombudsman offices, to stand up a comprehensive behavioral health system grievance resolution process that meets the needs of all Coloradans, by July 1, 2024. In order to develop a plan, the Agencies will work together to identify the relevant rules and laws related to grievances in order to identify barriers and policy recommendations. This BHA policy does not supersede other State Agency Grievance policies, but exists concurrently and in coordination with such policies.

Read the full Grievance Standard Operating Procedure.


More information

General feedback

We value the perspectives of all people in Colorado and welcome your feedback, ideas and questions to help inform our collective efforts to transform behavioral health in our state. Please use the following form to share your feedback with us.

Online: Fill out this form in English / form in Spanish

Media inquiries

If you're a reporter with questions about the Behavioral Health Administration, contact: Stefany Busch, Media Manager


Phone: 303.905.3542

Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) requests

The Behavioral Health Administration (BHA) is committed to being transparent and accurate when addressing the people of Colorado. The BHA complies in all respects with the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) and meets all of its constitutional and statutory duties to the people of Colorado in an orderly and expeditious manner. You can submit a CORA request by email or mail:


Colorado Department of Human Services

Attn: CORA manager

1575 Sherman St.

Denver, CO 80203

Click here to view the current CORA policy for CDHS.

Commissioner speaking requests

To invite the Behavioral Health Commissioner to speak at an event, please contact Media Manager Stefany Busch at stefany.busch@state.co.us.

Behavioral health ombudsman

Click here to visit the Behavioral Health Ombudsman of Colorado (BhoCO) website. The Ombudsman Office interacts with individuals and health care providers with concerns or complaints to help them resolve behavioral health care access and coverage and coverage issues.