This page contains resources for behavioral health providers. If you are looking for resources to help you or a loved one with a mental health or substance use issue, visit the Find Behavioral Health Help page.
Provider Technology Office Hours
The BHA technology team has open office hours on the second Wednesday of every month at 1 p.m. for behavioral health providers, specifically data/admin team members. Office hours include the following:
- News and improvements related to the BHA technology system
- Answers to technology questions from the BHA tech team
- Ideas and tips from others in the field
- Opportunities to further engage with the BHA technology team
Upcoming Office Hours
- Dec. 13 at 1 p.m. (we will release 2024 Office Hours schedule at this meeting)
Office Hours Recordings
- November 8 video | November 8 slides
- October 11 video | October 11 slides
- September 13 video | September 13 slides
- August 9 video | August 9 slides
- July 12 video | July 12 slides
- June 14 video | June 14 slides
- May 10 video | May 10 slides
- April 12 video | April 12 slides
- March 15 video | March 15 slides
- Feb. 8 video | Feb. 8 slides
The BHA Statewide Programs team is hosting discussions with providers to talk about:
- Information and updates relating to crisis services
- Behavioral Health Administrative Service Organizations (BHASOs)
- Care Coordination planning
- Opportunities for ongoing engagement and provider contributions
Upcoming dates and times
- Dec. 21 at 1 p.m.
Provider Technology Help Desk
For general information and questions about our data modernization projects, email email@example.com. Reminder: Do not send personal health information (PHI) through unencrypted email. The help desk is available from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Ongoing feedback for the system or supporting processes can be submitted via this feedback form. The BHA team will monitor feedback to inform future improvements to the system.
The Asana feedback form was created as a way to capture and collect feedback in regard to the Central Registry. It is also now our primary ticketing system to track our processes and feedback for continual improvement.
The Help Desk will be reviewing, organizing, responding to, and communicating with our Development team about feedback/tickets received. The feedback and tickets we receive play a critical role in identifying areas of the platform that may need improvement.
Research and Project Plans
- Universal Contracting Provisions
Universal Contracting Provisions (UCPs) are requirements that every behavioral health contract for a particular service must contain, regardless of who the contracting parties are, or how many contracts for services exist. UCPs are incredibly helpful in ensuring that minimum standards, resources, and obligations are uniform, consistent, and fair across service providers within the new state care continuum, and that every person in Colorado will be able to access behavioral health care that is meaningful and trusted.
The BHA is holding space for co-creation of universal contracting provisions before July 1, 2023. These provisions are important in order to properly contract for behavioral health services and set standards for the industry that work for all parties.
- Draft of Universal Contract Provisions
- Universal Contract Provisions (UCP) Feedback Form
- Frequently asked questions about UCPs
Public meeting notes
Forms and Links
- Critical Incident Report Form — If you do not receive confirmation of BHA's receipt after submission or if you have any other questions or difficulties, please contact the Ombudsman Liaison by email at CDHS_BHA_CI@state.co.us or by phone at 303.866.7191.
- BHA Rules Waiver Request
- BHA Individual Complaint Form